Re: dmaengine: JZ4780: Add support for the X1000 v2

From: Zhou Yanjie
Date: Fri Nov 08 2019 - 13:51:44 EST

Hi Vinod,

On 2019å11æ07æ 01:11, Vinod Koul wrote:
On 25-10-19, 01:21, Zhou Yanjie wrote:
v1->v2:remove flag JZ_SOC_DATA_ALLOW_LEGACY_DT.

Hmm this cover letter is devoid of any details for the series. One would
expect a description of the series attempting to address.

Neverthless I have applied, but in future please take care to write a
*decent* cover letter and also document changes as you done in the only
line.

Also auto generate the letter using --cover-letter option, it shows up
nice diff stat which helps while applying

Thanks

Thanks, I will pay more attention in the future.

Best regards!