I am expecting your urgent respond.

From: mohammado ouattara
Date: Mon Nov 11 2019 - 14:30:50 EST

Dear Friend,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am the Auditing and Accounting section manager in (BOA BANK) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your assistance in transferring the sum of ($12.5M) Twelve Million, Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars into your account within 7 to 10 banking days,as one of my Bank clients who died at the collapsing of the world trade center at the United States on September 11th 2001.

If you are really interested in my proposal further details of the Transfer will be forwarded unto you as soon as I receive your willingness mail for a successful transfer.

I am expecting your urgent respond.

Have a great day,
Mr mohammad ouattara.