Re: Bug 205201 - overflow of DMA mask and bus mask

From: Christian Zigotzky
Date: Tue Nov 12 2019 - 17:58:32 EST

On 12 November 2019 at 3:41 pm, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 01:22:55PM +0100, Christian Zigotzky wrote:
Now, I can definitely say that this patch does not solve the issue.

Do you have another patch for testing or shall I bisect?
I'm still interested in the .config and dmesg. Especially if the
board is using arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_pci.c, which is the only
place inside the powerpc arch code doing funny things with the
bus_dma_mask, which Robin pointed out looks fishy.

Here you are:

.config: https://bugzilla.kernel.org/attachment.cgi?id=285815

dmesg: https://bugzilla.kernel.org/attachment.cgi?id=285813

Thanks