RE: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the crypto tree

From: Pascal Van Leeuwen
Date: Mon Nov 18 2019 - 02:58:48 EST

Stephen, Herbert,

My bad, I didn't know the Fixes tag should not be broken over
lines (and that rather conflicted with the 75 characters per
line rule here, which is why I did break it up).

I'm willing to fix that - except that I don't know how to create
a patch that _only_ fixes the commit description of something
already pulled into the cryptodev tree?

Regards,
Pascal van Leeuwen
Silicon IP Architect, Multi-Protocol Engines @ Verimatrix