Greetings to you my Dear!

From: Ambrose Cooker
Date: Tue Nov 26 2019 - 09:40:17 EST

Greetings to you my Dear!

On behalf of friendship and love I have a business
what $10.2million.USD for you to
handle with me. I have opportunity to transfer this abandon fund to
your bank account in your country which belongs to our client.

I am inviting you in this transaction where this money can be shared
between us at ratio of 60/40% and help the needy around us donât be
afraid of anything I am with you I will instruct you on what you will
do to maintain this fund.and please make this proposal a top secret.

and kindly contact me with your information's if you are interested in
this tranasction for more details.

Your Name:....
Your Bank Name:....
Your Account Number:...