MY MESSAGE CONFIRM BACK

From: Julian David
Date: Wed Nov 27 2019 - 06:06:37 EST

--
Dear,
How is everything today,I am widow with a child who is 7 years old. Pressure from my family has compelled me to seek for your assistance. Can you help me receive $10.5 Million in your account, this money is for investment into real estate, I don't want to lose this fund as pressure on me with life threatening is becoming unbearable. Since the death of my husband, his brothers have been seriously chasing me around with constant threats, trying to suppress me so that they might have the documents of his landed properties and they have confiscate them. Please can I confide in you, I will give you more details once you reply back. my number is: +22990078315
Thanks,
Julian David