Re: [TEGRA194_CPUFREQ Patch 1/3] firmware: tegra: adding function to get BPMP data

From: Mikko Perttunen
Date: Wed Dec 04 2019 - 05:21:44 EST

Ah, it seems I was mistaken here. Thanks for the information.

Thanks,
Mikko

On 4.12.2019 11.17, Viresh Kumar wrote:
On 04-12-19, 10:45, Mikko Perttunen wrote:
Now, my original patchset (which this series is based on) did add
nvidia,bpmp properties on the CPU DT nodes itself and query BPMP based on
that. A change is still required for that since tegra_bpmp_get() currently
takes a 'struct device *' which we don't have for a CPU DT node.

I may be missing the context, but the CPUs always have a struct device
* for them, which we get via a call to get_cpu_device(cpu), isn't ?