HELLO

From: Mrs Dhawan Nisha Pradeep
Date: Mon Dec 16 2019 - 09:09:23 EST

Hello friend

I am Mrs Dhawan Nisha Pradeep, i have been suffering from cancer
disease and the doctor said that i have just few days to live. I am
from Ulhasnagar, India but based in Africa Burkina Faso for eight
years as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

I have €4.5 Million Euro at Central Bank of West African state (CBOA)
here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the fund to
you as foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone, that
they should release the fund to you, but you will assure me that you
will take 50% of the fund and give 50% to the orphanages home in your
country for my heart to rest.

Respond to me immediately for further details since I have just few
days to end my life due to the cancer disease, Please i want you to
send your details as listed below so that i will forward it to the
bank as requested for the processing of the transfer of the fund into
your bank account.

Your complete name
Address (home/office)
Your mobile number
Your age
Occupation
A copy of your ID

God bless you as i wait patiently for your quick reply.

Yours sincerely
Mrs Dhawan Nisha Pradeep.