Re: from 5.2->5.3 lets the system run at considerably higher temperatures

From: Christoph Anton Mitterer
Date: Thu Jan 02 2020 - 23:36:19 EST

Some further information.

The problem as I've described occurs only on Cinnamon (or better said,
it does not occur when using the GNOME Classic mode of GNOME Shell).

For that reason I've reported
https://github.com/linuxmint/cinnamon/issues/9085 ... but still it
seems to be some regression in the kernel to, as it runs *much* better
with 5.2.

Cheers,
Chris.