Dear Zhang,Private & confidential.

From: Azman Jaacob Chambers
Date: Fri Jan 03 2020 - 06:00:57 EST

Private & confidential.

It may surprise you to receive this letter from me, since there was no
previous correspondence between us. My name is Barrister Jaacob Esq. I
found your contact information through the Asia Public records while
searching for a last name similar to my deceased client.

I am contacting you because you have the same surname as my deceased
client, and i felt that you are his relative or maybe you could help
me in the distribution of the fund left by my late client. This fund
is close to be declared un serviceable by the bank as there were no
indicated next of kin or beneficiary of the fund in the holding
bank.My proposition to you is to seek your consent, and to present you
as the beneficiary to my late client Dr Leo Zhang. I know you may not
be anyway related to my late client but having a common surname with
him, i can guarantee that if you follow my instructions (The rule of
law) the fund will be release to us. The total amount of cash in the
bank account of my deceased client is US$9.7 Million (Nine Million and
seven hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only). The bank has issued
me a notification to contact his beneficiary, to re-activate the
dormant bank account left by my late client and make claim of the
fund.

This means that the proceeds of his bank account will be paid to you
as his legitimate beneficiary after due process. However, this fund
will be shared based on a mutually agreed percentage of 60% for me and
40% for you. I will be in position to provide all the legal documents
that will back you up as my late client beneficiary. Your honest
cooperation in this proposition will be highly appreciated. This will
be done under a legitimate arrangement in accordance to the Thailand
law amended in 1997 towards beneficiary claim.

Barrister Jaacob