Re: [tip: x86/fpu] x86/fpu: Deactivate FPU state after failure during state load

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Wed Jan 08 2020 - 06:45:52 EST

On Tue, Jan 07, 2020 at 10:11:34PM +0100, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:
> The go people contirbuted a testcase. Maybe I should hack up it up so
> that we trigger each path and post since it obviously did not happen.

Yes, please do.

> Boris, do you remember why we did not include their testcase yet?

It is in my ever-growing TODO list so if you could find some time to add
it to selftests, I'd appreciate it a lot:

https://lkml.kernel.org/r/20191126221328.GH31379@xxxxxxx

And Andy wants it in the slow category (see reply) and that's fine with
me - I'm happy with some tests than none at all.

Thx.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.