Season Greetings Dear Friend.

From: Rev. pierre claver malgo
Date: Wed Jan 08 2020 - 09:41:08 EST

Greetings to you dear friend and compliments of the Season.

Please do welcome this letter and assist me in this charitable
investment project in your country. My names are Rev. Pierre Claver
Malgo, I'm diagnose with brain tumor disease which has gotten to a
very bad stage, without any family members and no child. Therefore my
dear, i believed that you will not expose or betray this trust and
confident that I am about to entrust on you for the mutual benefit of
the orphans and the less privileges ones in the world today. I have
some funds I inherited from my late husband, the total sum of ($
9,500,000.00, Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) deposited
with the Bank, with my name as the legal rightful next of kin's.
Having known my present health status, I decided to entrust this fund
to you believing that you will utilize it the way i am going to
instruct herein. However I need you to assist me and reclaim this
money out from the bank and use it for humanitarian Charity works, for
orphanages and gives justice and help to the poor, needy and to
promote the words of God and the effort that the house of God will be
maintained says The Lord. Jeremiah 22:15-16.

It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 35 % percent of the
total money for your effort in handling the transaction, 5 % percent
for any expenses that may occur during the international transfer
process while 60% of the money will go to the charity project. Contact
me through my private email ( rev.pierreclavermalgo@xxxxxxxxx ).

I need your sincerity and ability to carry out the transaction and
fulfill my final wish in implementing the charitable project that
requires absolute trust and devotion without any failure. I will be
glad to see that the bank has finally release and transfer the fund
into your bank account in your country even before I die here in the
hospital, because of my present health status everything need to be
process rapidly as soon as possible. Urgently waiting to hear from
you, if only you are interested for further details of the transaction
and execution of this humanitarian project for the glory and honor of
God the merciful compassionate.

May Bless you and your family.
Yours Rev. Pierre Claver Malgo