Re: [GIT PULL] mtd: Fixes for v5.5-rc6

From: Konstantin Ryabitsev
Date: Sat Jan 11 2020 - 09:50:16 EST

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 12:38:37PM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 12:31 PM Linus Torvalds
> <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Konstantin, can you see what's wrong?
>
> It's not just Miquel's. The sound, thermal, and power management fixes
> pulls seem to also be lacking pr-tracker-bot responses.
>
> But Jens got one for block - but that went to the block mailing list,
> not lkml. So maybe it's specific to lkml itself.
>
> Maybe things are just slow, and I have gotten used to the
> almost-instant responses when I do a "git push" to publish my pulls.

Sorry about that. The public-inbox repository for LKML automatically
rolled over to start a new epoch (from 7.git to 8.git). This only
happens once about every 6-9 months and is such a rare occurrence that
it's hard to properly catch all potential gotchas.

Things should be unstuck now, and at least this particular bug is fixed
-- hopefully it'll be smooth and automatic the next time the epoch rolls
over to 9.git.

Regards,
-K