Hi Dear

From: Lisa Williams
Date: Mon Jan 13 2020 - 05:30:10 EST

Hi Dear,

How are you doing hope you are fine and OK?

I was just going through the Internet search when I found your email address, I want to make a new and special friend, so I decided to contact you to see how we can make it work out if we can. Please I wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future.

My name is Lisa Williams, I am an American, but presently I live in the UK, I will be glad to see your reply for us to know each other better to exchange pictures and details about us.

Yours
Lisa