Re: reiserfs broke between 4.9.205 and 4.9.208

From: Jeff Mahoney
Date: Wed Jan 15 2020 - 12:39:38 EST

Nevermind. I just wasn't reproducing properly. Jan's analysis is
right. The -EOPNOTSUPP change is required so that we get the right
error when explicit xattr operations are performed on a file system
without them. Prior to this change, we'd get -EOPNOTSUPP by sb->s_xattr
being NULL.

reiserfs_for_each_xattr needs to handle this the same way we already
handle -ENODATA.

-Jeff

--
Jeff Mahoney