Instruction to wire your fund

From: FedEx
Date: Fri Jan 31 2020 - 07:36:16 EST

--
FedEx Delivery Company
630 Dowd Ave Elizabeth NJ 07201
Email: fedexserice@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Customer,

I am Mr. Larry Adams The Dispatched Officer,FedEx Delivery Company.

We have waited for so long and there is no responds from you, we donât
have enough time to wait for you and we donât have enough time to
deliver your $3.5 million to you through any courier system in this
period of time, because we are about to audit for the year since we
could not do
it last year.

For this reason we have been instructed to wire your $3.5 million to
your bank account.

So therefore you are required to provide to us your bank account
information to enable us wire your fund to your account before the
auditing commences.

Reply very urgent via: fedexserice@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Larry Adams