KINDLY REPLY

From: Abibatu Ali
Date: Fri Jan 31 2020 - 17:25:19 EST

Greetings to you

Let me start by introducing myself, I am miss. Abibatu Ali lives in
West Africa Ouagadougou precisley. I hope this mail meant well to you,
because am having a business proposal that i need both of us to
handle. And it means no harm to you and is risk free as well, because
as a banker i will not introduce you to a business that will not
profit us. Try and follow my instruction and directives of this
business.

A brief introduction about a reputable client;

There is a man who's name is Mr. Boas Nicholson who lost his life in a
plane crash along with all his family members and left no one alive to
claim his funds that is in our custody here in United Bank For Africa
(UBA). Mr. Nicholson which is my close friend and also i happen to be his
account officer, why because on the day of depositing his money into
the bank, I was the only one that is aware of this urge amount that
was credited into an ATM VISA CARD that worth the sum of $9.250
Million US Dollar. And their is nobody to claim this said fund i just
mention above,
becasue according to our board meeting held few days ago, and it was
concluded that it will be shifted to the government account, which i
know truely well that is a bloody lie, why because it will be
embezzled by the top officials of the bank.

That is why i have decided to contact you so we can come in hand to
hand to make sure we claim this fund and start a better life in your
country, so i have all information on how you will receive this credit
card without delay or disappointment.

I will front you as a bonified member of Mr. Nicholson family which we
make the board authority to believe you that truely you are his family
member to enable you claim the credit card with an immediate effect.
And also bear it in mind that if there is any question about this said
fund, am here to guid you, so please if you know you're not interested
to follow the instruction of this business then please kindly do me a
favour by not repling back.

Now let me brief you on how you can receive the credit card, which it
will be delivered to you by DHL Courier Service and the amount of the
delivery is $360 dollar, and also the amount for the registration it
cost $620 dollar, so please tell me the amount you will be able to
handle to enable the success of this business, please once
again if you know you are not ready to follow up my instruction, do
not reply back to me, because i am sure of this business venture am
introducing to you with %100 assurance.

So be inform after the success of this deal is going to be share %50
for me and %50 for you.

Am waiting for your respond to enable me give you the contact of the
department were you can claim the fund.

Thanks for your understanding

Yours Sincerely
Miss Abibatu Ali