Get back to me for more details on this noble project of mine

From: Olusegun Ebrima
Date: Sun Feb 02 2020 - 05:28:09 EST

Greetings from Mr.Olusegun,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business
relationship with you, I know this message will sounds very strange to
you, We live in a global world today, and with the help of Internet
technology one can easily communicate with one another all around the
world without knowing him or her in person, what matters will be the
trust and the Information's you got about the person. In this case we
can understand our self and work like one family.

I currently hold the post of Internal Audit Manager of our bank I got
your email account while searching for a business oriented personality
in my private study in the internet. I have a business proposal which
will benefit both of us, The amount of money involved is (38,850,000
Million Dollars) without any trouble, to be transferred to an
offshore account with your assistance acting as beneficiary and
next-of-kin to the funds; it is 100% risk free.

My position as the senior auditor of the bank will be used to advance
this deal. After the end of the business, Once this fund is
transferred into your account, we will share the fund accordingly.
45%, for you, 45%, for me, 5%, had been mapped out for the expense
made in this transaction, 5% as a free will donation to charity and
motherless babies homes in both our countries as sign of breakthrough
and more blessings. Then after the money is been transferred into your
account, I will visit your country for an investment under your kind
control.

A lot of customers open private accounts with different Banks without
the knowledge of their families and when they die, such money will be
lost to the Bank unless someone comes to claim it.

If you know you are capable of involving and partaking this
transaction, i will like you to provide immediately the below
information's, to enable me use it and get you next of kin application
form from my bank.

1. Full Name:
2. Full Address:
3. Telephone Number:
4. Country:
5. Occupation:
6. Age:
7. Sex:

As soon as you reply, I will let you know the next steps and
procedures and more details to follow in order to finalize this
transaction immediately.

I am waiting soonest to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Olusegun Ebrima