[PATCH v8 0/4] Add basic SoC support for mt6765
From: Macpaul Lin
Date: Fri Feb 21 2020 - 05:12:19 EST
This patch adds basic SoC support for Mediatek's new 8-core SoC,
MT6765, which is mainly for smartphone application.
Changes in V8:
1. Origin V7 patchset:
Split origin V7 patchset into 2 patchset,
keep remain patches #2, #5, #6, and #7 in the same order as this
[v7,2/7] dt-bindings: mediatek: Add smi dts binding for Mediatek
[v7,5/7] soc: mediatek: add MT6765 scpsys and subdomain support
[v7,6/7] arm64: dts: mediatek: add mt6765 support
[v7,7/7] arm64: defconfig: add CONFIG_COMMON_CLK_MT6765_XXX clocks
Changes in V7:
1. Adapt V6's patchset to latest kernel tree 5.5-rc1.
Origin V6 patchset:
2. Correct 2 clock-controller type in documentation:
mipi0 and venc_gcon.
[v7 1/7] dt-bindings: clock: mediatek: document clk bindings
3. Remove V6's patch 03 because it has been taken into 5.5-next-soc
[v6, 03/08] dt-bindings: mediatek: add MT6765 power dt-bindings
3. Update Reviewed-by: Rob Herring <robh@xxxxxxxxxx> for
[v6, 04/08] clk: mediatek: add mt6765 clock IDs
--> [v7, 03/07] clk: mediatek: add mt6765 clock IDs
4. Update SPDX tag for
[v6, 05/08] clk: mediatek: Add MT6765 clock support
--> [v7, 04/07] clk: mediatek: Add MT6765 clock support
Changes in V6:
1. Adapt V5's patchset to latest kernel tree.
Origin V5 patchset.
2. Due to clk's common code has been submit by other platform,
this patch set will have dependencies with the following patchsets
as the following orders.
2.a. [v8,00/21] MT8183 IOMMU SUPPORT
2.b. [v11,0/6] Add basic node support for Mediatek MT8183 SoC
2.c. [v6,00/14] Mediatek MT8183 scpsys support
3. Correct power related patches into dt-binding patches.
4. Re-order V5's 4/11, 6/11, and 7/11 due clk common code change
and make dependencies in order.
5. Update some commit message in clk related patches.
Changes in V5:
1. add clk support
Changes in V4:
1. add gic's settings in reg properties
2. remove some patches about dt-bindings since GKH already took them
Changes in V3:
1. split dt-binding document patchs
2. fix mt6765.dtsi warnings with W=12
3. remove uncessary PPI affinity for timer
4. add gicc base for gic dt node
Changes in V2:
1. fix clk properties in uart dts node
2. fix typo in submit title
3. add simple-bus in mt6765.dtsi
4. use correct SPDX license format
Mars Cheng (3):
dt-bindings: mediatek: Add smi dts binding for Mediatek MT6765 SoC
soc: mediatek: add MT6765 scpsys and subdomain support
arm64: dts: mediatek: add mt6765 support
Owen Chen (1):
arm64: defconfig: add CONFIG_COMMON_CLK_MT6765_XXX clocks
.../memory-controllers/mediatek,smi-common.txt | 1 +
arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/Makefile | 1 +
arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt6765-evb.dts | 33 +++
arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt6765.dtsi | 253 ++++++++++++++++++++
arch/arm64/configs/defconfig | 6 +
drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-scpsys.c | 130 ++++++++++
6 files changed, 424 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt6765-evb.dts
create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt6765.dtsi