æèéç

From: Abraham Ummel
Date: Mon Feb 24 2020 - 05:56:17 EST

Good day

i hope you received the email i sent to you earlier? i am seeking for
a possible investment partnership with you in your country and perhaps
with your assistance we could get low tax rates
I am interested in real estates, hotel management, oil and gas, health
care or any other business you deem profitable.
If you are willing to partner with me, kindly indicate your acceptance
for more details.
Best regards
Abraham Ummel
Zurich Switzerland
çåçäå

æåæææåæäååéçæççåéäåï .ææååæäæåææååå/ååçæèääåçïäèåæçååäïæäåäèåèäççç
.æåæåäïéåççïçæååçæïåçäåææèäåçåçääåääåæåèãåææææäæåäïèèææçæåäèåæåèçäæ.
æåççç ääæçÂäæåïAbraham Ummelï
çåèéä