RE: BUSINESS ENQUIRY

From: eberechukwu00@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue Feb 25 2020 - 09:40:29 EST

RE: BUSINESS ENQUIRY

We have mandate of our client to source for credible/trustworthy
investment partnership to manage funds for offshore investment under
Joint Venture partnership for the period of 10 years on Return on
Investment (ROI) of 5-10% annually.

We are open for face-to-face live meeting with you/groups for both
parties to further our discussion, for you/groups to layout your full
detailed plans and advice on areas of the investment plans and to
establishing trust/confidence to remove all kinds of skepticism that
may hinder the realization of this investment partnership.

More details shall be available once I have your interest confirmed in
your return mail

Yours Sincerely
Mike John
Office: DFCU House, 26 Kyaddondo Road