I/T Net! for a Global Optimization of Economy!

From: Ywe CÃrlyn
Date: Wed Mar 04 2020 - 04:27:30 EST

Hello. I am Ywe CÃrlyn, from Norway, known in the Indie Computing Scene. Now as part of my research, that was top 1% on academia, we conclude with a global optimization of economy. And suggest a Mixed Licence Source Available O.S, of Commercial, GNU/BSD/Commons licence, used where it fits best. For quality.

Adding a finely presented commercial file news, where content creators can upload their media, and get royalites automatically, and all content creators could be part of this, and streaming culture in general.

With a well indexed overview file directory for all files published, getting easy exposure.

Com:/Top/Category/Subcategory/1m km2 zone/23.000 km2 zone/Person/Groupings

(There can also be a directory for GNU, but only the GNU parts that supports a fair pay system.).

This could also be navigated by remote.

With pop statistics pr. folder, file desc., with commentary option. WIthout unnecessary logins and usernames.

"Ãne Dewa Without Company".

Serene Greetings,
Ywe CÃrlyn.

web -Âhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q