fair pay afterthoughts

From: Ywe CÃrlyn
Date: Tue Mar 10 2020 - 05:09:04 EST

So ultimately we see an old northern norwegian idol of áyr haunting computing space.
Characters such as Boba Fett, Turrican and Predator, and Metroid are inspired by it, and probably the 80s show Max Headroom aswell. And many others.

Esoterically it seems to be at the root of norwegian christianity, and international gay christianity, and may be a transvestite, suiting modern ideas of it such as vocal feminization, and breast implants, already then.

Dating back to the mushroom god Tengri 4000BC, which goes even further back into Africa and Tassili, before the typical idea of gods, and fits what psychiatry calls the model psychosis, and mushroom god belief. And a confused bible.

And that is ofcourse the problem we need to deal with ultimately, and keep economic developments, and a worldwide goal of clearing up idolatry in india, where we clearly see what prophets meant with the vanity of idolatry, and can easily connect to the sense of this.

In a modern day with computers, I/T X keeps all monotheistic developments back to Adams tablet, dispilio 5200 BC. And from this comes teachings such as "One Dewa without company". In an indian context clearly sensible teaching. And in computing context, fair pay, and a global optimized economy.

And so this should be the goal, and focus development of Source Available space, which is ofcourse not a new concept such as "GNU", Unix often came with this.

So then - my research is concluded, and should be easily comprehended by the required people.

Hail The Dewa.

Serene Greetings,
Ywe CÃrlyn,
Researcher++