Re: BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request in get_pfnblock_flags_mask

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Apr 07 2020 - 20:05:14 EST

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 3:08 PM Peter Xu <peterx@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks; I think this is a dup of previous one too:

Peter, since the two nasties are both fairly bad, would you mind
sending me your two patches and I'll just apply them directly.

I've seen them fly by, but I think they both happened inside the
threads discussing the problem, and I'd much rather have the final
patch sent to me explicitly (with confirmation that syzbot tested them
- again I _think_ I saw that fly by too, but my mailbox is fairly
chaotic..)

Linus