Re: iT X - the fair pay initiative - cursive, bold latin script examples

From: Ywe CÃrlyn
Date: Tue May 05 2020 - 02:37:53 EST

Some examples of cursive and bold features of the latin script here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r3GLmUzuds

Den 02.05.2020 18:00, skrev Ywe CÃrlyn:
So peeps, I think I have the best system ever here.

Gather industry support, and we can finally have the success it deserves.

Serene Greetings,
Ywe CÃrlyn.
iT X project lead.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q