Re: x86/uv cleanups

From: Dimitri Sivanich
Date: Tue May 05 2020 - 11:39:51 EST

Yes, we do see a need to clean up old code where it exists, but we would like
to assume this responsibility ourselves in order to ensure functional continuity
with externally available open-sourced modules that our customers rely on. This
code supports current Superdome Flex systems, as well as forthcoming platforms
based on Intel Cooper Lake and Sapphire Rapids processors. Some cleanup is
already being included as part of a forthcoming patchset in support of the
upcoming Sapphire Rapids platform.

Nacked-by: Dimitri Sivanich <sivanich@xxxxxxx>