MAINTAINERS: Wrong ordering in S390 PCI SUBSYSTEM

From: Lukas Bulwahn
Date: Wed May 06 2020 - 01:46:14 EST

Hi Pierre,

with your commit de267a7c71ba ("s390/pci: Documentation for zPCI"),
visible on next-20200505, ./scripts/checkpatch.pl -f MAINTAINERS
complains:

WARNING: Misordered MAINTAINERS entry - list file patterns in alphabetic order
#14723: FILE: MAINTAINERS:14723:
+F: drivers/pci/hotplug/s390_pci_hpc.c
+F: Documentation/s390/pci.rst

This is due to wrong ordering of the entries in your submission. If you
would like me to send you a patch fixing that, please just let me know.

It is a recent addition to checkpatch.pl to report ordering problems in
MAINTAINERS, so you might have not seen that at submission time.

Best regards,

Lukas