Re: [v3] nfp: abm: University research groups?

From: Markus Elfring
Date: Thu May 07 2020 - 03:24:25 EST

> > I imagined that the bug report (combined with a patch) was triggered by
> > an evolving source code analysis approach which will be explained
> > in another research paper. Is such a view appropriate?
> > https://github.com/umnsec/cheq/
>
> Could you elaborate more on "university research groups?"

You are working together for the publishing of some papers which will
eventually be presented at conferences.
You might build additional relationships and participate in further work groups.

> We are continuously working on automated kernel analysis

This is good to know.

> to improve the unfortunately very buggy kernel.

There are various software development challenges to consider.

Have you got a desire to express connections to recent research results
also in commit messages?

Regards,
Markus