Query regarding pseudo nmi support on GIC V3 and request_nmi()

From: Neeraj Upadhyay
Date: Thu May 07 2020 - 12:06:51 EST

Hi,

I have one query regarding pseudo NMI support on GIC v3; from what I could understand, GIC v3 supports pseudo NMI setup for SPIs and PPIs.
However the request_nmi() in irq framework requires NMI to be per cpu
interrupt source (it checks for IRQF_PERCPU). Can you please help
understand this part, how SPIs can be configured as NMIs, if there is
a per cpu interrupt source restriction?

Thanks
Neeraj

--
QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation