From: info
Date: Mon May 11 2020 - 10:32:58 EST

How are you and how's your family? We know the world is facing an unprecedented challenge with communities and economies everywhere affected by the growing COVID-19 pandemic.
I am in search of a business partner and a philanthropist, who wants to remain anonymous presented by me. My name is Jang SaeJeong ; I am 56 years old from the Republic Of Korea. A financial manager with global finance bank in America.
Yes, I contacted you to solicit your assistance in a transfer of multi-millions of dollars business that will benefit both of us. As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus; I am compelled to request your assistance, since your last name matched to receive this money into your bank account.
I intend to part 35% of this fund to you while 65% will be for me. I do need to stress that there is practically no risk involved in this. It is going to be a bank to bank transfer because of your last name matched.
Hence, I urge you to respond to this mail and willing to cooperate with me.
Have a nice day and stay safe.