Re: RTL8723BS driver doesn't work for,me but I can help testing

From: Martin Blumenstingl
Date: Sun May 17 2020 - 18:32:24 EST

Hi Tobias,

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 11:05 PM Tobias Baumann
<017623705678@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hi martin
>
> sorry for cc -problem it was my fault in thunderbird
>
> thanks for dtb file but this file has problem kernel stop with
>
> [ 6.122092] mmc0: new high speed SDIO card at address 0001
> [ 35.804258] VCCK: disabling
> [ 35.808781] platform pwmleds: deferred probe pending
> [ 35.812625] platform sound: deferred probe pending
pwmleds was also there in your last dmesg
please ignore the sound part, I haven't tested it on that particular
board in a while

> [ 215.804295] random: crng init done
>
> (last time deferred probe was gcc problem )
>
> please can you provide me with dts file and i complile at my linux box
> or maybe only the change line and i use the dtb from image and edit the
> lines like the usb patch
you can get all my patches from here: [0]
as always: some of them are not even in linux-next yet and there's a
reason for that ;-)
I have changed the GPIO_ACTIVE_* polarity for the two GPIOs in the
sdio_pwrseq node if you want to do that by yourself.

Best regards,
Martin

[0] https://github.com/xdarklight/linux/tree/meson-mx-integration-5.8-20200517