Urgent Reply,

From: Mr. Scott Donald
Date: Fri May 22 2020 - 21:02:58 EST

Dear Friend,
I'm Mr. Scott Donald a Successful business Man. dealingÂwith
Exportation, I got your email contact through searchÂto let you know
my Ugly Situation Am a dying Man here inÂCalifornia Los Angeles
Hospital Bed in (USA), I Lost myÂWife and my only Daughter for Corona
virus and my Doctor said to me that i don't have enough time to live
anyÂmore, i have a project that am about to handover to you.Âi have
already instructed the Barclay Bank of London toÂtransfer my fund sum
of Â3,7M GBP to you as to enable youÂgive 50% to Charitable Home and
take 50% and i haveÂalready given all i have here in America to
CharitableÂhome I also ask my Doctor to help me get to you in caseÂyou
did not hear from me again, i want to you see on video very urgent
here is my Doctor Whatsapp Number for urgent notice +13019692737

Hope To Hear From You. i want to see you on Video call very urgent please.
i'm sending this email to you for the second times yet no response from you

Regards

Mr. Scott Donald