[PATCH] xtensa: Fix spelling/grammar in comment
From: Chris Packham
Date: Mon May 25 2020 - 19:04:27 EST
Change 'excpetion' to 'exception', 'handeled' to 'handled' and 'the the'
Signed-off-by: Chris Packham <chris.packham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
arch/xtensa/kernel/entry.S | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/arch/xtensa/kernel/entry.S b/arch/xtensa/kernel/entry.S
index 06fbb0a171f1..696b1e4b1a67 100644
@@ -959,14 +959,14 @@ ENDPROC(unrecoverable_exception)
* of the proper size instead.
* This algorithm simply backs out the register changes started by the user
- * excpetion handler, makes it appear that we have started a window underflow
+ * exception handler, makes it appear that we have started a window underflow
* by rotating the window back and then setting the old window base (OWB) in
* the 'ps' register with the rolled back window base. The 'movsp' instruction
* will be re-executed and this time since the next window frames is in the
* active AR registers it won't cause an exception.
* If the WindowUnderflow code gets a TLB miss the page will get mapped
- * the the partial windeowUnderflow will be handeled in the double exception
+ * the partial windeowUnderflow will be handled in the double exception
* Entry condition: