[RFC 0/2] tools/build/ patches to allow setting NO_SYSCALL_TABLE=1 from make command line

From: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
Date: Fri May 29 2020 - 11:56:01 EST

From: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Jiri,

Can you please take a look if these are ok? I've tested it
extensively, but being Makefiles, I may be missing something... There
are more patches on top of these in the tmp.perf/core branch in my tree,
if you could take a quick look on those, that would be great as well.
The one that makes libaudit not be tested by default, for instace.

Best regards,

- Arnaldo

Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo (2):
perf build: Group the NO_SYSCALL_TABLE logic
perf build: Allow explicitely disabling the NO_SYSCALL_TABLE variable

tools/perf/Makefile.config | 27 ++++++++++++++++++---------

2.25.3