Re: Writeback bug causing writeback stalls

From: Martijn Coenen
Date: Fri May 29 2020 - 15:38:09 EST

Hi Jan,

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 5:20 PM Jan Kara <jack@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I understand. I have written a fix (attached). Currently its under testing
> together with other cleanups. If everything works fine, I plan to submit
> the patches on Monday.

Thanks a lot for the quick fix! I ran my usual way to reproduce the
problem, and did not see it, so that's good! I do observe write speed
dips - eg we usually sustain 180 MB/s on this device, but now it
regularly dips down to 10 MB/s, then jumps back up again. That might
be unrelated to your patch though, I will run more tests over the
weekend and report back!

Best,
Martijn