Greetings

From: Dennis Kosi
Date: Thu Jun 18 2020 - 11:25:24 EST

I am Mr.Dennis,i work as an accountant in a bank.I am contacting you
independently of my investigation in my bank,i need your urgent
assistance in transferring the sum of $11.6million dollars to your
private bank account,the fund belongs to one of our foreign customer
who died a longtime with his supposed next of kin since July 22,
2003.The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now
without anybody coming for the claim of it.

I want the bank to release the money to you as the relative and the
next of kin to our deceased customer,the Banking laws here does not
allow such money to stay more than 19years,because the money will be
recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.I am ready to
share with you 40% for you and 60% will be kept for me, by indicating
your interest i will send you the full details on how the business
will be executed.