WITH DUE RESPECT PLEASE

From: INFOR PROJECT
Date: Thu Jun 25 2020 - 14:38:51 EST

Dear Friend

I sourced your email from a human resource profile database in the
chamber, my name is Mr.Ibrahim Zufar. Account officer to late Mr. Hussein
Mubarak from Kuwait who is a gold merchant Agent here in Ouagadougou
Burkina Faso, a well known Philanthropist before he died.

He made a Will stating that $5.4Million dollars (Five million four
hundred thousand USD) should be given to a citizen of our choice overseas. I
have made a random draw and your e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary
to this Will.

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank because
they have issued a notice instructing me been the account officer to
produce the beneficiary of this else the money will be credited to the
Government treasury as per law here. It is my utmost desire to execute
the Will of my late client Mr. Hussein Mubarak since he is no more alive,
both wife Nera Mubarak, and daughter Fatimata Mubarak.

You are required to contact me immediately to enable me update you in
detail's about the process of this very golden opportunity. I urge you to
call or mail me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the
Bank has given us a date limit, please act fast. I await your urgent
response.

Meanwhile I request on your return mail, kindly re-send me your data's
information's:

1. Your Name in Full:
2. Your Address:
3. You're Occupation:
4. Your Nationality;
5. Your City;
6. You're Telephone with :
7. Mobile number:
8. Your Age:
9. Your Gender:

However, feel free to ask me any question and I promise to clarify you on
any doubts.

Mr.Ibrahim Zufar