Re: SDX - a correction of Unix, with all elements to now. + considerations for Islam.

From: Ywe CÃrlyn
Date: Sat Jul 11 2020 - 11:31:10 EST

I discussed earlier also the monotheistic angle on this, and I think the easiest route is considering what latin alphabet supports, and using the four letter definite form, The Ilah here.

Since Islam is an intelligent religion, and the ban on Amanita is the beginning of civilized principles, and the root of written fair pay principles, I think this is very good for computing space.

Serenity,
Ywe CÃrlyn.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q