Re: [patch V5 13/15] x86/entry: Use generic interrupt entry/exit code
From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Fri Jul 24 2020 - 10:28:55 EST
* Thomas Gleixner <tglx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> From: Thomas Gleixner <tglx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Replace the x86 code with the generic variant. Use temporary defines for
> idtentry_* which will be cleaned up in the next step.
> Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <tglx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
There was a comment that still referenced the old x86-specific API
names - the patch below updates them.
arch/x86/include/asm/idtentry.h | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/arch/x86/include/asm/idtentry.h b/arch/x86/include/asm/idtentry.h
index 73eb277e63ab..a9fb57f06d39 100644
@@ -128,7 +128,7 @@ static __always_inline void __##func(struct pt_regs *regs, \
* body with a pair of curly brackets.
* Contrary to DEFINE_IDTENTRY() this does not invoke the
- * idtentry_enter/exit() helpers before and after the body invocation. This
+ * irqentry_enter/exit() helpers before and after the body invocation. This
* needs to be done in the body itself if applicable. Use if extra work
* is required before the enter/exit() helpers are invoked.