[PATCH 3/6] mips: octeon: cvmx-pip.h: delete duplicated word
From: Randy Dunlap
Date: Sat Jul 25 2020 - 20:34:49 EST
Delete the repeated word "the".
Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
arch/mips/include/asm/octeon/cvmx-pip.h | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
@@ -503,7 +503,7 @@ static inline void cvmx_pip_tag_mask_cle
* offsetof() to determine the offsets into packet headers.
* For example, offsetof(ethhdr, protocol) returns the offset
* of the ethernet protocol field. The bitmask selects which
- * bytes to include the the tag, with bit offset X selecting
+ * bytes to include the tag, with bit offset X selecting
* byte at offset X from the beginning of the packet data.
* @len: Number of bytes to include. Usually this is the sizeof()
* the field.