[PATCH 3/5] ia64: spinlock.h: delete duplicated word
From: Randy Dunlap
Date: Sat Jul 25 2020 - 20:40:27 EST
Delete the repeated word "the".
Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Tony Luck <tony.luck@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Fenghua Yu <fenghua.yu@xxxxxxxxx>
arch/ia64/include/asm/spinlock.h | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
@@ -26,7 +26,7 @@
* the queue, and the other indicating the current tail. The lock is acquired
* by atomically noting the tail and incrementing it by one (thus adding
* ourself to the queue and noting our position), then waiting until the head
- * becomes equal to the the initial value of the tail.
+ * becomes equal to the initial value of the tail.
* The pad bits in the middle are used to prevent the next_ticket number
* overflowing into the now_serving number.