hi

From: Mrs.Nancy Christopher
Date: Sat Jul 25 2020 - 23:47:32 EST

--
Dear Beloved,

Iâm Mrs.Nancy Christopher, 69years old affected with breast cancer,
the wife of late Brown Christopher, the Director of High River Gold
Mines Ltd Burkina Faso West Africa. I am contacting you because of my
health condition,i need a reliable person, who will handle this
project accordingly, accomplish my heart desire and utilize this fund.
I have decided to donate the sum Twenty-Five Million Two Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars Only ($25,200,000.00) to Charity
Organizations or to support the Orphans, Motherless Babies,Less
privileged and free Medical & Medicine Poor People's around the World
since I don t have any child and do not want the bank take over the
fund. I don't really know if i am going to survive this stage,
therefore if you ready to handle this project, kindly response so that
i will instruct the bank to transfer the fund to your account.

Contact my private email only if you are interested
(mrsnancychristopher8@xxxxxxxxx)

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Regards

Mrs.Nancy Christopher,