Very,

From: Mr Arthur Weinrach
Date: Wed Jul 29 2020 - 10:47:42 EST

Hello , Greetings to you!

My name is Mr Arthur Weinrach, I am 50 and i work with the ECOWAS bank as the

auditing manager. I have emailed you earlier without a response, in my

first email I mentioned about my client an Engineer ,who share the same

surname with you or he might be your relation and his now dead.

Please help to receive the deposit of US$15.5Million from a dormant A/c

before it gets confiscated by the bank. Get back to me for more details,

listed below for the security of this transaction.

1, Private email address -

2, Full Name -

3, Nationality -

4, Profession -

5, Marital Statue -

6. Date of Birth -

7. Telephone -

I look forward hearing from you as soon as possible If you are willing to

proceed with me. Please NOTE; if this proposal does not interest you or not

capable of handling it, kindly deletes it and forget about this offer

because it's not a joke neither a child's play. My email:

dh2288133@xxxxxxxxx

I await your prompt reply.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Arthur Weinrach