Hello, Please

From: Mr. Scott Donald
Date: Wed Jul 29 2020 - 13:59:52 EST

--
Dear Friend,

I'm Mr. Scott Donald a Successful businessMan dealing with
Exportation, I got your mail contact through search to let you know my
intension and my Ugly Situation Am a dying Man here in Los Angeles
California Hospital Bed in (USA), I Lost my Wife and my only Daughter
for Covid-19 and I also have a problem in my Health and I can die
anytime I Know,

I have a project that I am about to hand over to you. and I already
instructed the Bankia S.A. Madrid, Spain(BSA) to transfer my fund sum
of Â3,7M GBP. Equivalent to â4,077,033.91 EUR, to you as to enable you
to give 50% of this fund to Charitable Home in your State and take 50%
don't think otherwise and why would anybody send someone you barely
know to help you deliver a message, help me do this for the happiness
of my soul and for God to mercy me and my Family and give Us a good
place.

please, do as I said there was someone from your State that I deeply
love so very very much and I miss her so badly I have no means to
reach any Charitable Home there. that is why I go for a personal
search of the Country and State and I got your mail contact through
search to let you know my Bitterness and please, help me is getting
Dark I ask my Doctor to help me keep you notice failure for me to
reach you in person Your urgent Response, here is my Doctor Whats-app
Number for urgent notice +13019692737

Hope To Hear From You. I'm sending this email to you for the second
time yet no response from you.

My Regards.

Mr. Scott Donald
CEO