Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the origin tree

From: Willy Tarreau
Date: Wed Jul 29 2020 - 23:23:04 EST

Hi Kees,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 08:17:48PM -0700, Kees Cook wrote:
> And just another heads-up, the patch[1] (which was never sent to a public
> list) also breaks arm64 (circular header needs?):
(...)

Definitely, we've just got a report about this, I'll have a look once
I'm at the office. I'd like to check that we don't obviously break
another arch by just removing percpu. If at least shuffling them around
is sufficient that'd be nice. Otherwise we'll likely need a separate
header (which is not a bad thing for the long term).

Thanks!
Willy