REPLY ME URGENTLY

From: Mrs. Elizabeth Edward
Date: Wed Aug 05 2020 - 12:52:01 EST

Greeting

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments and I sorry
to approach you through this media it is because it serves the fastest
means of communication. I came across your E-mail from my personal
search and I decided to contact you believing you will be honest to
fulfill my final wish before I die.

I am Mrs. Elizabeth Edward, 63 years, from USA, I am childless and I
am suffering from a pro-long critical cancer, my doctors confirmed I
may not live beyond two months from now as my ill health has defiled
all forms of medical treatment.

Since my days are numbered, I’ve decided willingly to fulfill my
long-time promise to donate you the sum ($5.000.000.00) million
dollars I inherited from my late husband Mr. Edward Herbart, foreign
bank account over years. I need a very honest person who can assist in
transfer of this money to his or her account and use the funds for
charities work of God while you use 50% for yourself. I want you to
know there are no risk involved, it is 100% hitch free & safe. If you
will be interesting to assist in getting this fund into your account
for charity project to fulfill my promise before I die please let me
know immediately. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality as I
wait for your reply.

Best Regards

Mrs. Elizabeth Edward