Hello Greetings.

From: SGT JAN RAY
Date: Thu Aug 06 2020 - 13:28:05 EST

--
Hello Greetings.

I am happy to have you here as a friend, i hope all is well with you,
and how are you enjoying your day over there in your country?

My name is SGT JAN RAY,. I*m 28 years old an orphan my parents
died when I was five years old nobody to help me,I send you my
business proposal with tears and sorrow Please let this not be a
surprised message to you.

I am single. an Nurse in America military but i am presently in
Afghanistan for the fight against terrorism and peace keeping, I need
an urgent help from you i have in my possession the sum of $3.5million
USD I made here in Afghanistan.

I want you to stand as my beneficiary receive the fund you will assist
me to invest it in a good profitable Venture or you keep it for me
until I arrive your country, I will give You 40% of the total money
for your assistance after you have receive The money.

Take good care of yourself.your urgent reply is needed is my private
email address below sgtjanray@xxxxxxxxx, for more details.

Best Resgards
SGT JAN RAY,,