[PATCH] kernel: printk: delete repeated words in comments
From: Randy Dunlap
Date: Thu Aug 06 2020 - 23:32:35 EST
Drop repeated words "the" in kernel/printk/.
Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Petr Mladek <pmladek@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Sergey Senozhatsky <sergey.senozhatsky@xxxxxxxxx>
kernel/printk/printk.c | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
@@ -2461,7 +2461,7 @@ void console_unlock(void)
* console_trylock() is not able to detect the preemptive
* context reliably. Therefore the value must be stored before
- * and cleared after the the "again" goto label.
+ * and cleared after the "again" goto label.
do_cond_resched = console_may_schedule;
@@ -3374,7 +3374,7 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL(kmsg_dump_get_line);
* @len: length of line placed into buffer
* Start at the end of the kmsg buffer and fill the provided buffer
- * with as many of the the *youngest* kmsg records that fit into it.
+ * with as many of the *youngest* kmsg records that fit into it.
* If the buffer is large enough, all available kmsg records will be
* copied with a single call.