HELLO

From: Miss Ayesha Gaddafi
Date: Fri Aug 07 2020 - 21:23:31 EST

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

My name is Aisha Gaddafi the only biological Daughter of Late Colonel
Muammar Gaddafi, Libyan formal President.

I'm a Widow with three Children, presently living in Oman as a refugee
with my three children, i have been under political asylum protection
by the Government of Oman however, I have an investment funds which i
want to entrust on you for investment project in your country or your
company.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you base on the future investment earning profits.
If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply
urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment
funds.

PLease in the name of Allah/God, I hope to hear from you for more
details if you're interested,

Warmest regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi