Teo En Ming’s Guide to Upgrading Firmware and Performing Basic Configuration of Fortigate 60D Firewall Appliance

From: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Date: Sat Aug 08 2020 - 00:19:39 EST

Subject: Teo En Ming’s Guide to Upgrading Firmware and Performing Basic Configuration of Fortigate 60D Firewall Appliance

Author: Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming (Targeted Individual)
Country: Singapore
Date: 8th August 2020 Saturday Singapore Time
Version: 20200808.01

INTRODUCTION
============

I think this is the first time I have prepared a PDF manual with not only screenshots and photos, but text explanation as well. In the past, I have prepared lots of PDF manuals with only screenshots and photos and without any text explanation. You can search for all of my PDF manuals on my blogs. The links to my RAID 1 mirroring redundant blogs are:

https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg
https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com

I placed an order for my SGD$157 refurbished Fortigate 60D firewall appliance on 1st August 2020 Saturday at 7:47 PM Singapore Time. The seller is in Japan. I must say that FedEx international shipping from Japan to Singapore is very fast. I received my Fortigate 60D firewall appliance in Singapore on 4th August 2020 Tuesday at 12 noon Singapore Time. It took only 4 days for my Fortigate 60D to be shipped from Japan to Singapore.

Fortigate firewall appliances are based on the Linux Kernel and open source software.

Redundant Google Drive download links for Teo En Ming's PDF Manual:

[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PBjobvMhLzWysT2snEysF1TDeDtAWW4M/view?usp=sharing

[2] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z_Mii63vJfVCRONvPz3uRnp8u11ZYqNK/view?usp=sharing

[3] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aSreo6WndsQR3Ph6eCxJopVwYev0XVNh/view?usp=sharing

[4] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oIYdOuvVeWDk9HEyLd-davkRoyOO92os/view?usp=sharing

[5] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sGFq8GycVe0_5fCHRnBad4sM2WYiqgwK/view?usp=sharing

[6] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xn6gnhapo6hNcwrSUM9oTpXrLNaLdH2j/view?usp=sharing

I will be performing advanced configuration of my Fortigate 60D firewall soon. Do check out my blogs in the future.

--
-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan (5 Aug 2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----